Find Elden Ring’s Jar Cannon: There are many various types of equipment and weapons that you can utilize in the Elden Ring. Jar Cannon is among the Ballistae, which is ideal for long-range flights. You can make use of it to shoot powerful bolts at your foes. It does not only damage the enemies targeted but also affects their defenses. Here’s our advice on obtaining an Elden Ring Jar Cannon in Elden Ring.
How do I Get Elden Ring’s Jar Cannon in Elden Ring
The Jar Cannon by beating Queen Margot in Volcano Cave. The steps you must follow to obtain it:
- Take a trip towards Mount Gelmir, located North of Liurnia of Lakes and to the west of the Altus Plateau.
- To reach it, you can choose to use either the Great Lift from Dectus or walk through The Ruin-Strewed Prercpice.
- If you go through the former, the latter, you may meet a boss that you can choose to fight, Magma Wyrm.
- Once you have reached Mount Gelmir campsite Mount Gelmir campsite, head towards the east in the west direction as you climb up the ladders.
- If you head left, you’ll see ladders that guide you upwards. After you’ve climbed these ladders up until they reach the summit, you can climb the ladders once more.
- Once you have reached the summit of the hill, then head towards the North in the direction of the North. However, make sure that you aren’t missing the Cave to the left.
- It is located in the Volcano Cave is situated to the left of the corner that will be not noticed.
- You can take a break and protect your spot in The Volcano Cave Site of Grace near the entrance. You’ll encounter several demi-human adversaries as you travel down.
- When you are entering this Cave, turn left and continue.
- There is a human-like Demi-Human chieftain protecting the Fog entrance. You can ignore it and go further into the Boss room.
- Once you are in the room, human-like Demi-human queen Margot is waiting to take on you.
- After you defeat her, she’ll be able to drop the Runes 11,000 and The Jar Cannon Ballista.
How do I Utilize the Jar Cannon? Jar Cannon?
- You can make use of any of the Greatbolts to make this weapon. It weighs more than 15.0 and uses 23 Strength and 12 Dexterity.
- Jar Cannon is the default ability to kick at enemies with a specific aim.
- It can cause the equivalent of 672 physical damages after being upgraded from +10.
- It can be used against many adversaries and is highly efficient in combat that is long-ranged.
- However, due to its weight and speed of reloading, it could be dangerous to utilize it in close-range combat.
- It is impossible to make it magical or increase its power with consumables.
- Although you can’t use it for Ashes of War, you can improve it with one of the blue smithing stones.
This is how you can obtain Elden Ring‘s Jar Cannon in Elden Ring if you liked this article take a look at our other guides on how to acquire the Bolt of Gransax, how to acquire a Bull goat Armor, and where to find Elden Ring‘s Fingerprint Stone shield for Elden Ring right here on Lazy Boom.