Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.lazyboom.com.
What do we want from you?
- Feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites, and mobile applications.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- You should know that by using our sites/interface, you consent to collect specific data.
What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. All of them including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications (apps).
However, you can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, contest, or any combination thereof. In addition, our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
- Please help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest, and offer
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are to deliver better and more personalized service from product offering, advertising, and editorial perspectives.
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites, and Applications.
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the hype and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites/applications and track your session to understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces.
The advertisements that appear on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your searching query types. Each time they serve you an online advertisement to collect information about you or others who use your computer.
This information enables ad networks, among other things, to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
To whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.