Butterfly Knife in Valorant: Riot Games announced the release of its Recon Skin Bundle last week. The Riot Games butterfly knife is a popular choice and is now available from Valorant.
Generally, the developers designed the Recon Pack to add a sense of realism to the game. It has content similar to CS: GO and Battlefield.
Since its launch last week, Butterfly Knife has been a significant focus of the new skin pack. Here’s how to do it. Also, read King Legacy Redeem Codes for August 2021.
The new Butterfly Knife is available as part of the Recon Skin pack at Valorant. This pack includes the Balisong (Butterfly Knife Melee).
- Price level
- PE (Premium Edition)
- Bundle Information – Price: 7,100 PV
- Balisong (butterfly melee knife).
The Balisong can be purchased individually or as part of a bundle for 7,100 PV.
Butterfly Knife in Valorant
Here’s how to buy the Valorant butterfly knife:
- First, start Valorant with the desktop application and log in with your Riot Games account.
- Then, you can find the Recon Pack banner in the Valorant Store.
- Now, click on 7100VP to purchase the complete Recon package.
- Click on 3550VP to make an individual purchase of Recon Balisong / Butterfly knives.
You will need to spend 10 Radianite points per variant to unlock all knife variations.
The Balisong comes in three versions as below:
Level 1 – Custom model
Level 2: custom audio and animations
Variant 1 – Red camouflage
Variant 2 – Blue camouflage
Variant 3 – Green Camouflage
In the statement, Sean Marino, Valorant’s Art Lead, created the new visual packages. He also said: “We set the goal for Valorant base guns to be identifiable and realistic and realistic.
But there is a fine distinction between what we did for our weapons and them.