Call of Duty Redeem codes for mobile phones: Like its larger “full-release” cousin, Call of Duty: Mobile offers an array of game-related objects to collect and unlock items, such as characters, outfits, gun skins, and many more.
They can obtain by leveling up, finishing different challenges and missions, and spending CP within the game.
If you’d prefer to unlock exclusive game items at no cost, you can use codes to redeem them in the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center.
Call of Duty Redeem codes for mobile phones
Most of the time, Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes are available through the official social media accounts or via influencers but keep in mind that specific redeem codes are account-specific and won’t be a good fit for all players.
It is also recommended to redeem them as fast as you can since they expire after a specific period has passed. This is a listing of all the current codes as of the publication date of this article:
Please keep checking back to this guide frequently to see the latest codes as they become available.
How do I redeem COD Mobile redeem codes? COD Mobile redeem codes
- Play Call of Duty: Mobile on your mobile device, and visit the section for profiles located in the upper left-hand corner.
- Take the UID of your Player Profile and close the game.
- Now, go to Call of Duty: Mobile Redemption Center.
- Input Your UID, which you downloaded from your game, and redeem the code in the appropriate boxes.
- Enter the captcha code for human verification, then click submit button.
- Now, you can open Call of Duty: Mobile again and check your in-game mailbox for your prize.