Mute annoying chats on Social Media: You can stay connected all the time now, thanks to messaging apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Telegram. These apps make it easy to keep in touch all the time.
Messaging apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Telegram have helped us stay in touch even though we live thousands of miles apart.
Our friends and family might be in the same room when using chat apps, whether for a festival or to talk. We use these apps all the time.
Keeping in touch is great, but it can also be stressful. Having a constant stream of messages all the time might be annoying, especially when there are many people in a chat group.
Fortunately, all of these apps have a mute feature that lets you stop a group chat or a specific conversation for a certain amount of time or good. Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram all have a way to mute discussions, which is how to do it.
How to Mute Chats on WhatsApp
- Click on the WhatsApp chat you want to silence.
- The chat’s profile icon.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see the icon mute.
- When you tap the button, you’ll be presented with three options: 8 hours, 1 week, or Always.
- Choose the desired box, then hit the OK button. Done.
How do you silence conversations on Facebook Messenger
- You can also turn off the notifications of Facebook Messenger. This is the way to accomplish it.
- Press long on the contact you’d like to turn off in Messenger.
- Mute messages, mute calls notifications and mute message or call alerts are three options you have.
- Select the route you wish to follow. The final option will disable call or message notifications for this contact.
- It’s done when you click OK.
How do you mute conversations on Telegram
Another chat application that lets you mute chats is Telegram. It functions like WhatsApp.
- Long press the chat you want to mute in Telegram.
- You’ll find a mute button on the right side of your screen.
- It is possible to mute chat for up to an hour, for an hour and a half.
- The decision is made once you’ve made the option you want to make.