Today’s Jumble Answer : Wordle may be the internet’s newest craze, but puzzle game fans have stumped by comic book creator Martin Naydel’s Jumble since 1954.
The purpose of the game, formerly known as Scramble, is simple: unscramble four words, then utilize letters from those words to accomplish a bonus task.
Each problem comes with a graphic that hints at the additional challenge after it’s unscrambled. If you’re a fan of the game but are stuck on the May 9, 2022 Jumble answer, here’s all you need to know to continue your winning streak.
Best Ways to Solve Jumble Word Puzzles
If you’re new to Jumble, you may interested in learning a few tricks that we employ to keep us on track while unscrambling a mass of letters.
While it’s tempting to look at the notes in front of you and attempt to construct words out of the visual, you can follow a few steps to make deciphering the jargon go much more quickly. Among them are:
- Separate vowels and consonants This is an obvious step, but it can make it so much easier to piece together a scrambled text. Because one usually proceeds the other or vice versa,
- Common letter pairs are essential – There are hundreds of words that use the same letter pairs in English. This is a good starting point. You will find ‘T’ or ‘E’ in many different words. Consider also that even though two instances of the letter O, E, or L might be found in the same word, Y and P are unlikely.
- Prefixes and suffixes – Identify common prefixes or suffixes in English. Pairings like ‘auto,’ ‘circum,’ or ’de’ for prefixes and ‘ey’ or meant for prefixes would be included.
- Begin small. Rather than trying to build a significant word to satisfy the Jumble puzzle criteria, you should start with smaller words first and work your way up. Smaller words can often be incorporated into more powerful words. Still, it is also possible to arrange your letters in different ways to open up your mind to new possibilities.
- The last resort: Use a Jumble Solver. Technically, it is not cheating.
Today’s (May 9, 2022) Jumble Answer Is
Here are the answers to the 5/9/22 Jumble puzzle:
- GTIFH -> FIGHT
- CNHIF -> FINCH
- RYCLEE -> CELERY
- SRAOBB -> ABSORB
Final Jumble Answer:
- FIHFNCCERAOB -> BRANCH OFFICE
Previous Wordle Answers
- May 8, 2022: STANZA, POROUS, DRIVER, NEPHEW, SNEEZE, EFFECT, PRESENTED PRESENTS
- 7/5/ 2022: TEMPO, MOLDY, LAWYER, NOODLE, “ROLL” MODEL
- 6/5/ 2022: KNACK, GLOAT, NOTARY, LEVITY, TAKING “ATOLL”
- 5/5/ 2022: PRANK, CRUSH, SCULPT, NAPKIN, PICK UP TRUCKS
- 4/5/ 2022: RIVER, SHOWN, NATIVE, FATHOM, SET IN MOTION
- 3/5/ 2022: EXCEL, CEASE, PONCHO, SCRIPT, AT HIS EXPENSE
- 2/5/ 2022: POKER, DRESS, CASINO, SLEEPY, DEPRESSION
- 1/5/ 2022: GAGGLE, ATTEST, OBLONG, GALLON, SAILOR, FUTILE, STILL GOING STRONG
- 30/4/2022: SLANT, OFTEN, SALARY, GARBLE, AT LONG LAST
- 29/4/ 2022: WHILE, SWOON, LOCALE, HUDDLE, HALLOWED HOLLOW
- 28/4/ 2022: PANIC, CARGO, PULPIT, LOUNGE, PREOCCUPATION
- 27/4/ 2022: GROUP, SILKY, FINALE, FACADE, FALLING PRICES
- 26/4/ 2022: MOVIE, WRING, DRENCH, AUTHOR, WADING ROOM
- 25/4/ 2022: CHUNK, ONION, BEHOLD, PARDON, AN OPEN BOOK
- 24/4/ 2022: IODINE, THWART, STYLUS, BIGGER, GOSSIP, ONWARD, GOES WITHOUT SAYING
- 23/4/ 2022: EVENT, HOUSE, THRIVE, FILLET, LOVE LETTERS
- 22/4/ 2022: UNWED, COURT, COPPER, DUPLEX, PRODUCE PRODUCE
- 21/4/ 2022: AGAIN, MUDDY, REBUKE, MOTION, YAMMERING
Did you get the solution to today’s jumble? Let us know about your longest streak with your fellow gamers.