Samsung has officially announced that the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4—its newest iterations of foldable smartphones—will be unveiled at its forthcoming Galaxy Unpacked event on August 10.
The South Korean juggernaut has begun collecting reservations for pre-ordering both of these smartphones with a few more weeks until the actual launch.
By just entering your name and email address, you may sign up for the pre-order reservation. By doing this, you may be among the first people to be able to pre-order the next foldable smartphones when they go on sale the next month.
For individuals who want to reserve a unit for the pre-order, which should open up shortly after the devices have been introduced, the corporation is also providing credits up to $200. Here is a breakdown of the company’s available credits.
- $200 credit towards Galaxy phone, watch, and buds bundle
- $150 credit towards Galaxy phone and watch bundle
- $130 credit towards Galaxy phone and buds bundle
- $80 credit towards Galaxy watch and buds bundle
- $100 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when reserving a phone
- $50 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when reserving a watch
- $30 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when reserving earbuds
You must pre-purchase the smartphone when it becomes available if you are signed up for the reservation program to use your credit. The Shop Samsung mobile app or the official Samsung website are both options for placing a pre-order for the phone.