Link Battlenet To Twitch Account: The release of the beta closed version of Overwatch 2 finally, players are eager to try it out. However, since it’s a closed beta, only certain players can participate in the beta.
A variety of elements choose them. If you want to sign up to test the beta version via their site, you may be waiting for an extended period before being chosen.
However, if Twitch drops, you’ll have the chance to try the beta version. This is why we’ve put together a guide on connecting Battlenet to your Twitch account.
How to Link Battlenet to Twitch Account
Although it takes just a few clicks, you must have the Battlenet Account. Follow the steps listed below:
- Start the Twitch application and then click the account icon. Account to the top-right of the screen.
- Choose the settings option.
- After that, click then on to open the connection tile.
- There is an option to connect to Battle.net on top of the list of connections.
- Select the Connect button and then enter your login details.
- Make sure you confirm the account and go to Twitch’s main page.
- Go to the settings for your account on Battlenet.
- Simply click on it to open the Tile Connections on the right.
- Choose the Connect choice for Twitch and enter the Twitch credentials to access your account.
Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops
- After you have connected the two networks, Battlenet and Twitch, you can watch the Twitch streamers stream the private beta version of Battlenet.
- You have to stream the stream you have chosen for four hours over an hour-long period to be eligible for a Twitch drop.
- Please read our guide to the complete listing of the curated Twitch streaming channels.
- Once you’ve finished the 4-hour streaming, you’ll be granted access to PvP beta. PvP Beta when you redeem the Twitch stream.
- It’s unnecessary to have Overwatch participate in the beta closed to public players.
- If you don’t get access to the beta version, don’t fret because Blizzard has confirmed that there will be numerous beta games to play Overwatch 2 in the future.
That’s it for how to connect Battlenet to your Twitch account. If you enjoyed this guide, go through the other Gaming Guides, and Video Gaming guides at Lazy Boom.