Genshin Impact Venti DPS Build Guide: Venti is the Archon that players will meet on their journey through Tivat. Venti is more laid back than the other Seven Archons, preferring to be in the background when it comes to combat. His utility as a Support character reflects this.
However, he is still an Archon. He can pack quite a punch, provided you know the right weapons and artifacts. This is how to make Venti a DPS character in Genshin Impact.
Venti’s best weapon and artifact collection.
Venti’s artifact sub-stats will benefit him most when selecting artifacts to use as DPS. He can focus on Elemental Mastery to increase the damage caused by Swirl reactions. Also, invest in Crit Rate and Cri Damage Percentage.
As Venti ascends, his Energy Recharge stat will naturally increase. This allows you to use your Elemental Burn more often and cause a lot of pain to your enemies.
Genshin Impact Venti DPS Build Guide
With all of this in mind, here are the best weapons and artifacts for Venti:
- Polar Star
- Venti’s Elemental Skill, Burst Damage and Charged Attack will increase by 24% at the maximum refinement level. Venti will receive one stack of Ashen Night star for each opponent hit with a Normal Attack or Charged Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst. Venti can hold up to four stacks at a time. Venti’s Attack will increase by 20/40/60/96% when 1/2/3/4 stacks are accumulated.
- Viridescent Veneer Artifact Set
- Venti is awarded a 15%Anemo-Damage Bonus.
- Venti’s Swirl Damage increases by 60%. The opponent’s Elemental Resistance is decreased by 40% for ten seconds.
Venti’s best team
- Albedo’s Elemental Burst can temporarily increase Venti’s Elemental Mastery.
- Yae Miko
- Yae’s Elemental Skill, an excellent way to infuse Venti’s Burst using Electro, provides decent supplemental damage even when she’s not on the field.
- Kamisato Ayato
- Venti will receive a 20% increase in his average attack damage if Ayato’s Burst is activated at the maximum talent level. This ability can be used while Venti is within its radius. Ayato’s Burst, like Yae, is great for infusing Venti’s Burst using Hydro.
These are only suggestions. You should choose the team that gives you the most enjoyment while playing Genshin Impact. There are many characters to choose from. You can’t go wrong as long as Venti has at least two characters!