COD Mobile Season 7 Leaks: Legendary Reaper-Ashura Skin, VTOL Skin, And More.
- The upcoming season will bring a wide range of new content.
- The next season of Call of Duty Mobile will likely begin on August 26.
- In addition to the new weapons, CoD players can also look forward to new maps.
Season 6 has already provided us with endless hours of entertainment and fans have now rolled their eyes for Season 7. Today, I will share Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7, Characters, Skins, New Features, and Game Pass. battle. The update will add a ton of new content to the game, including new maps, modes, events, weapons, and more. In addition to this, a new Battle Pass will also be available in which players can level up by earning XP from the Battle Pass to earn a whole new series of free and premium rewards.
CoD: Mobile Season 7 – Release Date
The next season of Call of Duty Mobile will likely start in 26 of August, which is when the daily season 6 logins end. There is no confirmation of this date and sometimes there is a slight fluctuation in the actual start date. A patch update will be available for all mobile devices, and players will be able to download it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Activision has confirmed that they are adding two new weapons to the game. One of the weapons is an assault rifle and it will be available in the battle pass at no cost and the sniper rifle will be added to the game in the seasonal events section. Both weapons can be unlocked for free after completing some game tasks.
Swarm: Call of Duty Mobile will get the Swarm feature in the game, which offers many hunter-killer drones after reaching 1100 points.
Shield grenade was getting a new Tactical Grenade in Season 6 that will create a shield-like structure that breaks opponents’ line of sight giving you a huge advantage.
Here’s an expected addition for the latest season:
- New Original MP Map – Recovery
- Ashura leather, VTOL leather.
- The new Battle Royale mode – Blitz (40 player mode)
- New Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex Gun
- The new BR class – Desperado
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New seasonal challenges
- Various UI updates, weapon balancing, and gameplay optimizations.