Banners Leaks, Weapon Banners, & New Reruns: Genshin Impact players that love Hydro characters will be excited about the new 2.7 banners, at a minimum, about the leaks which contain them. With bows as her primary weapon, we’ll be getting Yellen, the new Hydro character.
Rumors are also floating about Kuki Shinobu, a forthcoming Electro character. If you’re looking to acquire Xiao, you’ve got an opportunity because of his remake. So, in this guide, we will look at leaks of the Banners and weapon banners and reruns in update 2.7 in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Banners Leaks Weapon Banners & New Reruns
Update 2.7 will be released on May 11, 2022. And just like prior updates, we’ll be seeing the banners changing twice throughout the update. These are the weapons and banners you will receive this time. Thank you to Genshin Leaker Uncle Y for giving this information.
- First Half
- Yellen: 5-star Hydro character
- Xiao: 5-star Anemo character (Rerun)
- Other characters are
- “Noelle”: Four-star Geo character
- Barbara: 4-star Hydro character
- Yanfei: 4 stars Pyro character
- Weapon Banner
- Aqua Simulacra (Bow)
- Primordial Jade Winged Spear (Polearm)
- Second Half
- Arataki Itto: 5 star Geo character (Rerun)
- Kuki Shinobu: 4-star Electro character
- 2nd 5 Star character and 2 additional 4 Star characters have yet to be unveiled
- Weapon Banner
- Redhorn Stonethresher (Claymore)
- A memory of Dust (Catalyst)
Check out the account @ SaveYourPrimos on Twitter to find out more about the details of this leak. This guide will be updated when more information on banners and other characters is released for the second portion in update 2.7 of the game.
This is a guide to the 2.7 Banners, including weapon banners and leaks of reruns in Genshin Impact. If you’re eager to know more about the update, read our article on 2.7 Livestream dates, timing, location, and the best time to check to find the codes.
For more information on this game, take a look at the Genshin Impact guides. You will find a variety of guides to topics like places, building guidelines for events, and much more.