Apex Legends Mobile Lifeline Guide and Tips to Be a Pro.
In our Apex Legends Mobile Lifeline Guide, we’ll talk about the character, his abilities, and some helpful tips and tricks.
Lifeline is a supporting character and as such is not played as often. But everyone wants support on their team, they just don’t want to play the part themselves. So if you are one of the few players who enjoy playing support, then you can perform quite well if you play Lifeline.
Apex Legends Character Overview
In Apex Legends Mobile, Lifeline is not the most powerful character in the game. She relies heavily on her passive ability which allows her to deploy an invulnerable shield in front of her downed comrades as she revives. On top of that, your drone can revive your teammates, which means you can defend while picking up your teammate. Lifeline can be quite impressive if someone knows how to do the right moves.
Lifeline strengths and weaknesses
As the character’s name suggests, all of his abilities revolve around healing and equipping. In Apex Legends Mobile, Lifeline is a supporting character, but it’s important to note that her abilities benefit both her teammates and herself.
- Lifeline can use her DOC drone to revive a hit teammate, meaning she is free to move and defend against enemies during this time. It is a unique ability, and no other legend has something similar.
- You can revive not just one teammate, but two teammates at the same time using the drone.
- His maxim is the most useful skill in the game. Provide the team with excellent loot throughout the game.
- She has no movement skills.
- His skills are useless in a 1v1 fight.
Apex Legends Mobile Lifeline Skill Guide
Like all other characters, Lifeline comes with three abilities: passive, tactical, and ultimate. All of her skills also revolve around the supporting role. Let’s learn more about their abilities.
- Passive: Revive In Combat – His passive allows him to revive downed teammates using the DOC that not only deploys a shield around for protection but leaves you free to defend yourself.
- Tactical: DOC Heal Drone – Lifeline’s tactical ability allows her to heal her teammates and herself when they are next to the drone.
- Ultimate: Care Package – Lifeline can summon a launch pod filled with high-quality defensive gear using the ultimate ability
Apex Legends Mobile Lifeline skill tips and tricks
- Stay close to your teammates when your drone revives them
- Try teasing the golden backpack with Lifeline as it will give your revived partner extra health and shields.
- If you are low on shield and health, open up your tactic and start using the shield battery. In this way, both your health and your shield will increase, and you will be ready to get back into action quickly.
- Note that your drone can also heal enemies if they get close. So use it accordingly
- You cannot use a drone to survive outside the ring.
- Be careful when using your ultimate; nearby enemies will know about your location when the capsule lands
- Help packages can be used as cover; you can even climb to the top. So next time I call you maybe think of a better location
How to play Apex Legends Lifeline?
Ask your team to supply you with all the Ultimate Boosters they get, so you can order a gear pack, which will give you quite a bit of loot. You should also collect all the accelerators that you find on your way and use them frequently.
As a Lifeline player, you should always be on the lookout for an opportunity to use your skills. If your teammate has been downed, your priority as a healer should be to revive him. Also, as a support player, you should never be the first to be knocked down on the team, so stay behind your teammates.
Finally, a piece of general advice. Don’t be greedy for the loot from the aid package. Share them with your teammates. Just because you can apply for the support package does not mean that it belongs to you.
That’s it for our Apex Legends Mobile Lifeline guide. For more similar guides, tips and tricks, stay tuned to us.